From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 9:49 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Audio Game Programming Languages

Hi,
What do you developers like best for programming languages? C++, c#, vb6, vb
2005, vb .net, the whole visual studio 6, 2005, and .net, etc. Any, at all!
>From the upcoming *inaccessible* Visual Studio 2008, to the still widely
used and prefered Visual Basic 6, which goes back to Windows NT. What
versions of the programs like vb6 enterprize, vb6 professional, etc...

thanks in advance for the answers, and you don't just have to answer me on
this topic, you can talk about programming audio games as well.

p.s. If this is off topic, I am sorry. It is about audio games though.
Regards,
Tristan Bussiere

Owner/Main Developer
ACE Games