Hi Phil,
Hmmmm.... That's an interesting idea. Though, it is a bit complex to
release this close to the deadline I have set myself for getting 1.0 out
for sale.
I really want Montezuma's Revenge out before Christmas, and that is one
reason I am not exactly turning away everyones ideas, but electing to
postpone the more complex suggestions for say a 1.1 or 1.2 free upgrade.
I've had the game in my posession for over a year and not recieved a
dime for it's development and would like to begin bringing in some cash.
After that I can release free upgrades to paid customers.
One update I'd like to eventually add in is a score board and score
posting system, but I'm not going to do it until I've made something off
the game to begin expanding the game like that.