Hi Trenton,
Yeah,. It is also going to take allot of work after I release Monty and
Raceway to complete. I plan for it to be a true 3D style game, and that
will be additional work since I have to design a full 3D level with the
ability to climb up and down on objects, have rooms and corridors above
each other, b able to shift the ambience when needed, and work with
several different items and tools. The grappling hook for example is a
nice tool that will allow you to easily navigate difficult areas to
reach, but the logic in using it needs to be worked out on each level.