From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 19 January 2008 04:16
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Sound RTS Feedback and thoughts.

Hi Jean'Luc,
As a relatively new player of Sound RTS I would like to offer my
thoughts and feedback about Sound RTS. After nearly a week of playing I
have really grown to enjoy this game immensely. Though, there are afew
things I think would improve the game for those just playing in
tootorial mode.
First, I really like the strategy elements the game provides. Not only
battle field tactics but having to plan ahead on how you are going to
finance the upgrades, army, and defences. It puts the gamer in a
position to ask if he/she wants to upgrade to a castle or build
something else more immediately useful instead. It is elements like this

that makes the game truly above most Audio games out there. Second, I
have beaten all three tootorials, and I am left with the
feeling what next. Part of my disappointment in beating the game is the
game currently only has a 3 by 3 playing area. Once you use up all the
gold and wood in your posession and crush the enemies in the northern
areas there is no continuation from there. I would personally like to
see a much larger playing map, such as 10 by 10,  with the ability to
build both sides up to having castles, dragons, and catipolts, and
having full skaled engagements on a larger skale in tootorial mode.
Perhaps this is possible in online play, I don't know, but as someone
who is not always available for online play I'd like to see this become
apart of the tootorial mode.
Third, as a personal preference I would like to be able to up and down
arrow through the menus rather than tab. I am not sure if anyone else
agrees with me but using arrows rather than tab seams much more natural
to me than tabbing around the screen to find the map or tootorial I
want. I guess I'll stop here for now, but I did want to express that I
really
think Sound RTS is off to a good start.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] You can make changes or update your
subscription via the web, at
list, please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]