Hey Thomas, and Jean-Luc, and good morning All!!!...  Happy
Saturday!...

   thomas, wow, that's funny, I too, started playing Sound RTS this
past week!  lol!  Go figure!  Great minds!...

   anyway, you can actually create larger maps yourself, and I do
believe that you may also be able to play on multiplayer maps in
single player?...  I haven't checked this out yet, as I myself, am
just starting tut 3 (having just started playing thursday)

   As far as the interface goes, I tend to agree with you, however I
do really like the fact of being able to travel the map using the
arrows.  One thing I'd say though, is that the idea of the tab key is
really throwing me off in the sense that I'm expecting to be able to
control the element I tab to.  I.E. tab to the town hall and be
controlling it.  this is giving me pause a bit during gameplay, and is
something I'm really having to get used to...

   It's just slowing me down a bit is all...  <smile>

   I also wish there was a way to reassign at least the action key as
it seems I'm always getting confused between switching the action and
targeting that action.  lol!  (partially the blonde thing lol!)

   anyway, other than that, I find this game to be really great!
<smile>  I especially like the cute lil sounds of the men building
buildings and chopping down trees!  lol!  It's way cute!

   Jean-Luc, as Thomas has already said, this is also just an amazing
game in the sense of the whole strategy element, and how well you've
implemented it.

As I've said before, thanks very much for your time and effort in
this!  YOU ROCK!!!...

Smiles,

Cara  :)

On Jan 18, 2008, at 8:15 PM, Thomas Ward wrote:

> Hi Jean'Luc,
> As a relatively new player of Sound RTS I would like to offer my
> thoughts and feedback about Sound RTS. After nearly a week of
> playing I
> have really grown to enjoy this game immensely. Though, there are afew
> things I think would improve the game for those just playing in
> tootorial mode.
> First, I really like the strategy elements the game provides. Not only
> battle field tactics but having to plan ahead on how you are going to
> finance the upgrades, army, and defences. It puts the gamer in a
> position to ask if he/she wants to upgrade to a castle or build
> something else more immediately useful instead. It is elements like
> this
> that makes the game truly above most Audio games out there.
> Second, I have beaten all three tootorials, and I am left with the
> feeling what next. Part of my disappointment in beating the game is
> the
> game currently only has a 3 by 3 playing area. Once you use up all the
> gold and wood in your posession and crush the enemies in the northern
> areas there is no continuation from there. I would personally like to
> see a much larger playing map, such as 10 by 10,  with the ability to
> build both sides up to having castles, dragons, and catipolts, and
> having full skaled engagements on a larger skale in tootorial mode.
> Perhaps this is possible in online play, I don't know, but as someone
> who is not always available for online play I'd like to see this
> become
> apart of the tootorial mode.
> Third, as a personal preference I would like to be able to up and down
> arrow through the menus rather than tab. I am not sure if anyone else
> agrees with me but using arrows rather than tab seams much more
> natural
> to me than tabbing around the screen to find the map or tootorial I
> want.
> I guess I'll stop here for now, but I did want to express that I
> really
> think Sound RTS is off to a good start.

> .
> If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of
> the list,

View my Online Portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn