Hi Liam,

I know how much work goes into making games.  And I know that there is even
more if you are trying to sell them, have on line play or score boards.
Truthfully I have never bought an accessible game.  However I have never ever
cracked or run a cracked one either.  I do have a few of the free bees and
demos that are fun like Bobby's Revenge.  That's just good fun around the
holidays. <grin>  But anyway, I mostly just make any game that I want to play.
Since I don't charge for my games I have never been mad about cracking my games
of course.  Have been mad though when people have totally modded them so that
they were no longer the game that I worked so hard to create.

BFN

     Jim

There is no such thing as an I Pod E.  Bart Simpson on blackboard.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA