Yo Charles,
That is a given. Though come to think of it come over here and I will
give you a fiendly

frontal lobotomy with my cutlass. Oh, and I will give you a patch for your eye
after I poke it out.
I'll run, jump, stomp on your toes. I'll give you a kick in the butt and a
punch in the nose. I'll knock out your eye, and a broken tooth to match. After
I am done you can ware a pirates patch.
I will drink up all the whiskey rum, and beer. I'll swagger around like a
pirate, laugh, and sneer. Then, order up another round of beer.

I will flirt around with a lady or two. If anyone messes with me I'll
run him through. If the ladies have lovers I'll beat their guys until
they are black and blue. I am a pirate, and you know it's true.
I am greedy and selfish you see. It is fun being a pirate just like me.
I travel the world looking for gold and treasure on the deep blue sea.
There ain't no pirate as mean as me.