and linux I hope.
If nvda could read all the programs I'd gladly switch.
And if your reader is as good as jaws that would really rock.
I have been putting off the upgrade to vista for mostly that reason.
Its going to cost a load just to get the computers upgraded, well a small load
for the main box, a small bit for the laptop and a small bit for the other
desktop, there is already 5 grand.
Not counting the os and such so for argument sake lets say 6.
Now at this point paying more to upgrade readers say another 3 grand or 5 grand
is really pushing it.