Hi Dark,

Maybe in the previous version you could've said that. That's why we added
the superweapon, bombs, limits, health restores, difficulty levels.
Yes, it may only be chance, and it may just be random numbers, but it's what
those random numbers do in various circumstances. With an online game, for
example, having played online games at least three to four times a day
during the past week of testing, I have found that it now requires quite a
lot of strategy, as both the players in an online game are limited in ammo
and health restores, so it requires thought in what you have to do in your
next move to give you more chance of winning your opponent.
We are indeed continuing to work on the game, I do indeed have a lot more
planned for 2.0, such as voice chatting, selfvoicing, and other things. I'm
sure that I did put out an email a while back asking for suggestions. All
the ones I have I've taken into account and, for the most part, we have
accommodated these. But some of the feature requests I have received are so
intense, that I thought a separate version would have to be made, so's the
game wasn't delayed even more.
I am still open to any suggestions, and will put them in my to-do list,
which I must say is growing rapidly larger. Though some of the requested
feature do require some modules to be totally rewritten from scratch,
including the cheat validator, the superweapon code, and the audio manager.

Thanks.
Regards,
Damien