Hi. You could use adrift from www.adrift.org.uk. Version 3.9 is free,
and 4.0 is not, but 4.0 is well worth it. I'm currently writing the two
games I'm working on using Adrift and it's super speech friendly and you
don't need to know programming. I don't like the way it handles some
things by default, so I'm doing some pretty fancy stuff to make my game
work better.

Raul A. Gallegos -- http://www.asmodean.net