From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Everett Elam
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 3:44 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] bowling -- the real thing

So I went bowling with my cousin and girlfriend a couple days ago and
loved it. Problem with that is that I made myself look like a complete
fool much of the time because I couldn't find a good technique to gage
where things were. I usually line up with the little ball dispensor
thingy and head out about eight steps, then let 'er go. Anyone got any
techniques they use to bowl in real life... that is, if anyone relaly
does bowl in real life here. This list is pretty eclectic as far as age
range and interests, so I figured I"d give it a try. Thanks guys.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] You can make changes or update your
subscription via the web, at
list, please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]