Hi Charles,
<Smirk> In your case I think I will sell you a hot pink pare of pants 
instead of those blue jeans. Then, you would have something to be upset 
about. Lol!
Seriously, folks we are going round and round and not getting any where. 
I have agreed to produce a side-scroller of my own making and that 
should settle it. Later on I will make some 3D action FPS games that 
will apeal to the other side.


Charles Rivard wrote:
> Wouldn't this be like going into a store and ordering a pair of blue jeans 
> and paying for them, getting a call at a later time telling you that your 
> order has arrived, going to the store and receiving a red pair of pants? 
> Hey, you can still wear them, so what's the problem?
>
>   


---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to