And this is the end of the world?…  this actually happened to me
recently, with a friend sending me a gift from out of state, through
an online store.  I knew the gift ahead of time, but received the
wrong one.  Neither of us freaked, and simply called them up and asked
what happened.  In this case they still had the correct item in stock,
so sent it out, however, if they didn't, we wouldn't have had a flip
over it, and I've personally even taken credit on such occasions.  so
the store in those situations still has my money, and I'm sure not
sitting around complaining about it up and down like it's the
apocalypse!…

   Seriously, why have a tagline like you do at the bottom of your
notes if you don't follow it?…  It's a really good phrase you have
down there, and I mean that.

   It really is a worth while thing for peeps to do.  <smile>

anyway, enough from me, and I wish you and yours a truly wonderful
Easter if you celebrate.

Have an awesome one and chat with ya soon!…

Smiles,

Cara  :)

On Mar 22, 2008, at 10:28 AM, Charles Rivard wrote:

> Wouldn't this be like going into a store and ordering a pair of blue
> jeans
> and paying for them, getting a call at a later time telling you that
> your
> order has arrived, going to the store and receiving a red pair of
> pants?
> Hey, you can still wear them, so what's the problem?
>
> ---
> Laughter is the best medicine.  Look around you and find a dose.

View my Online Portfolio at:
http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn