>Tom, if that is how you interpret your sense of honor, then by all
>means go forth and do. But it is a shame that the innovative work
>you wish to do will be put on hold for a game that holds no interest
>for me, when there is a lot of interest in the alternatives. I
>don't happen to believe you owe Charles et al anything; their
>contract was with Mr. North, not you, and they simply lost out when
>he abandoned the projects. I think that, were it me, I would shrug
>and tell those discontent with these facts that when you agreed to
>finish Mr. North's games, you weren't in possession of all the facts
>and that life is hard.
I hope you opt to follow your heart instead of a (to my belief)
misplaced sense of obligation to the short-sighted.
Christopher Bartlett
>Seriously, folks we are going round and round and not getting any where.
>I have agreed to produce a side-scroller of my own making and that
>should settle it. Later on I will make some 3D action FPS games that
>will apeal to the other side.
>
---
Gamers mailing list __ [email protected]
If you want to leave the list, send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can make changes or update your subscription via the web, at
http://audyssey.org/mailman/listinfo/gamers_audyssey.org.
All messages are archived and can be searched and read at
http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of the list,
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]