Hi Claudio,

For the voice I se two possibilitys:
1. I take a synthetick language like "sapi" or 2. I'll record it with my
voice.

End quote

Correct if I am wrong but your native language is German? If you are
going to be making games globally then you will likely want to use a
Sapi voice which is of good quality that is more or less clear and
unaccented for your products. If your personal English and accent is not
clear it could effect the over all end user experience.
For example, Playing In the Darks racing game is an ok racing game.
However, the one thing that killed it for me was the voice files for the
directions, menus, and things. The guys accent clearly wasn't American
which was a bit jarring to me, and I personally wasn't too  fond of his
voice. In hind sight Eloquence would have been preferable over the voice
that was used.