Hello Thomas!
First of all, c or c++ is niot a language to beginn!!!
The code is very hard to understand and if you dont have very huge
knofledges in programming you wuldn't understand it.
And for Vb I wuldn't program in it because i don't can create games for
mobile fones!!!
Basic 4ppc is one of the easist way to program games or software for the
windows mobile fones.
And now Thomas, I completely understand about what do you talk.
You mean:
"Why musst i spend for a company where i don't know wich games they
produce?"
You're completely right and I think that this is the wrong way for starting
a new company.
I also look for another possibility to continiuing with basic4ppc because i
think this is the best language for programming mobile fones.
 And for Java, I definitely wuldn't learn this language!
And now, i try to explayn why:
For three monts ago i began to look for a good language for me.
I have read several little tutorials and I have ask me:
"What's the right language for you?
Wich language do you learn fast and wich language is not to hard for you?"
I read, I search and I've fund.
Basic4ppc, that language for me.
And as i have heared that i also can support programs for windows mobile
fones i was very happy and i'll start to learn.
Regards, Claudio.