From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Liam Erven
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 3:49 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] psp gaming

Hi Chrissy:

I totally have to agree.  It's also nice at least here in the US I can
rent
games from a company called game fly, so I'm able to try out the games
and
if I like them I can keep them.  It works out pretty well for the most
part. A lot of gaming is trial and error, but I think it's worth it in
the long
run.

Liam