Hi.
I wonder if, say, sound rts, could be put on the braille plus. The braille plus
runs on linux wine I think they call it and there is a console mode. That'd be
one sweet game to be able to play on it. I guess there might have to be some
keystroke changes, who knows.

I wonder if louis has any luck finding a language with which to write some. A
mud client would be totally fun.

Cheers:
Aaron T. Spears