I personally did not care for ace fire but it could be fun for some people.
Way to simplistic and no type of skill or anything of the sort.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 7:33 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] fighting games was Re: my oppinion to the game
marked

well it was always my view that acefire was to simplistic.
thats obvious just my opinion but I wouldn't pay for it.
its just to simple.
I need something I can replay that can if it wishes kick my rear so hard I
go crying to mum.
Something like that would be good we have to many simple games, ok granted
they are the easiest to do and are part of the vi market but still.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]