Hrm, There was something about ninjas--darkstalker chronicles if I'm not
mistaken. I can't find tekken hear, darn it! And mk: Unchained, iether. I
would also like to go on a little bit of a rant here, because its what I do
best, and because I think I have proof to back myself up. So like Sega and
Nintendo were neck in neck when the beloved Genny hit the market. The genny
was the first to ever release a video game with blood in it- Nintendo
Cringed at the idea, hence the reason nowadays they make these games fit
for, well, kids. Sure there are the odd game- but it doesn't hold a candle
to Sega, or sony. I remember when everyone was hyped about the ps2. Well, It
totally whiped out the dreamcast- which had some notable fighting games. If
anyones interested, there's a streetfighter game, and a Mortal Kombat game I
managed to snag. There's probably some more, I've just been too busy to
look. The dreamcast is a half decent price- 30 bucks, perhaps- and usually
come with a few games.

Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details:

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]