Hi thom
Does one need an understanding of programming languages or mathematics  in
order to use  genesis 3d?
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 4:30 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] AGM was my oppinion to the game market

Hi Kevin,
We have not set a price for Genesis 3D at this time. First we need to
finish developing it and make sure everything works properly before we
can proceed how to market it, and deal with licensing the technology to
third-party developers.
The main issue is when we license the technology to third-party game
developers it could potentially create hundreds of new accessible games
for blind gamers. We need to make sure we can proffet from all of these
new games, and get paid for our part in providing the core technology
for all of the new games. It certainly won't bee free, and it will be
designed for someone wanting to start his/her own part time game company
out of it.
One way we might be able to do this is sell the games through our web
site for the third-party developers, and then collect say 25% of the
proffet from the sales. If you sell $1000 in game sales we would take
$250 for licensing fees, and the use of our shopping cqart and other
services. This is how normal business partnerships like this works, and
both you and I would get paid for the use of Genesis.