Hi Nicol,
No, there is no need to learn to program or have good math skills to
create games using Genesis 3D. Most of the design is through a level
editor, and you will likely have to edit the level xml files to give it
the names of what music tracks to play, names of what sound file is
played when an action is performed, etc. For example, when a player
shoots a weapon you might edit an xml line like
<PlayerFire="">
to read like
<PlayerFire="sound/guns/shotgun.wav">
which is basically just giving the PlayerFire variable the directory and
file name to be used for the PlayerFire action.
Anyway, all of this will be explained in depth once I am ready to
release Genesis 3D to the public.That won't be for quite a long time yet
as I have two games to finish first, and then I have months development
and testing before Genesis will be ready for anything like public
consumption.