I find myself outnumbered on this. However I still don't agree.

Yes, it's good to be able to have the freedom of being able to strand
someone or destroy their ship. And sometimes people deserve it too. But if
you mind your own business and your ship gets shot out from under you
because you don't have the firepower of a battlecruiser it doesn't feel
nice. That's why I think they should put a karma system in place, so people
at least can know who the "bad guys" are.

I've generally kept a low profile on miriani and I'm not a complainer. It's
just impossible to play when you're stranded *laugh*. I won't ever pay
pirates though.

I don't play Miriani for the pvp element. There are many unique things like
combat missions, archeology  and artifact hunting, when I have the license
points for it.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]