Hi Aiden,
Well, it all depends on what ports are blocked by the router.
Obviously,the ports Topspeeed uses are not filtered and that is why you
are getting a two way connection. However, the port that SoundRTS is
either being blocked by your router, or you have a firewall program
blocking the port. Either way chances are good that the port is closed
or filtered by an application or the router.

aiden gardiner wrote:
> Thomas,
>
> That seems to be the problem. I can get the server running, but noone can
> connect. the router I use is manufactured by my ISP, and is not very
> accessible. What I don't understand is, how can top speed go straight
> through the firewall, without me doing any setup on the router, when sound
> RTS can't?
>
> Aiden

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]