Hello Phil and everyone,
I have owned Sarah for quite a while now, and I still have been totally
unable to get into the head masters office. It is not I don't know how
to, but that the game crashes and locks up when attempting to enter the
head masters office. In some cases assuming I do get in I end up in the
head masters entrence hall and can't move. Sometimes I can move but the
only thing there is a door that leads back to the second floor coridor
and a broom closet. My question is how do any of you get into the head
masters office and collect anything? It is totally and technically
impossible for me.
My second question is would someone be so kind to like give me a save
game file either in the head masters office so I can collect things on
my own and continue with the game where I get stuck, or can some one
share a saved game just outside the head masters office after Sarah has
picked up the items. If necessary I do have a save game file of my
current game I can share with someone, they can enter the head masters
office, hopefully without crashing, and send it back after the point
where the game blows up in my face?
Thanks.