Hello again, Shaun.
Sorry if you feel you waste your time.
I do not understand when you said Pyvox 3 is all in French.
Ok, the first message present the game in French (partners, name of the game)
And when you press the pause button, there is a message in French about the
credit.
What else ? nothing I think : there is no menu, there is no French instruction
telling you "you must do that or that". In fact, there is no instruction at
all, except the manual, but the manual is not necessary (even if I began to
think the contrary).
Is the game so frightening if you ear a 10 second welcome speech in French so
that you would not go further ?
Sorry, I have nothing against you off course and I feel really sorry if you
feel lost with this game but this topic particularly interest me. During my PhD
about audiogames, I thought the problems linked to langage are ones of the most
important : most of the french gamers do not manage to handle games in english
(even if in many other non anglophone countries, english is not so bad for
gamers)
So I come with this idea : make a game without verbal instruction, and you
speak about french instruction. Is there anyone on this list who manage to
progress in Pyvox 3 ? Or did anybody flew away when you ear the french welcome
message ?

I resubmit main informations about pyvox 3 :

there is no website in english for Pyvox 3.
You can found the game on this page :
http://www.ceciaa.com/?cat=lois&page=pyvox3
Here, there are some english descriptions :
Pyvox 3 is a free labyrinth game for one or two players.
For questions, contact
    Thomas Gaudy : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jeu Gratuit / Free game. (I know, it is very short)
On this page, the game can be downloaded for free with the link named :
Téléchargez
    Pyvox 3 / Download Pyvox 3
And
I know, the manual is in french. But Please, believe me, the game is
very simple and does not need verbal instruction. Please, just make a
try.
Player one : arrow keys : move the character.
Player two : H for up, B for down, V for left, N for right.
Space or enter : pause the game (it is time limited)

There are others games on the site.
The only free other is tampokme :
It is an improved version of tampokme (first released last year).
It can be found on this page :
http://www.ceciaa.com/?cat=lois&page=tampok
On this page, find this link :
Télécharger
    Tampokme

There
are other games on this site but not free this time : those are pyvox
1, pyvox 2 and chrono souris. The procedure for acquire it is not
accessible for non francophone people. Sorry about this. I will work on
this at the end of this year.
For those game, there is for now only scientific paper. You can find them here :
http://cedric.cnam.fr/AfficheMembre.php?id=205&lang=fr&lang=en
The PhD mentioned on this page is now over since two months and I am looking
for a job still in accessible games.

Thomas Gaudy