Hi Dark,

Thank you very much for saying that you like Pong better this way.

You know also the down load file size went from 2.3 to 1.0 meg.

May I ask, what else did you have in mind for a Ping Pong game other than to 11
or 21?

Thanks again and BFN

     Jim

I don't have a cell phone because I've never been in jail.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA