Hi Dark,

I'm sorry, but I don't really know for sure how the video arcade games of Pong
played, as I mostly only played Pong on my Atari 2600.  I'm pretty sure that
the games were always to 21.  My Dad did have a video Pong game in his bar.  It
was a bit different though in that it was in a table.  That is the screen was
laid down in the table as to be horizontal.  The players sat at either end of
the table and thus the perspective of the game was just like it is in my game.
I'm pretty sure that the game was also always to 21.

BFN

     Jim

Full house bar and grille Liquor in the front Poker in the rear

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA