Hi Tyler,

Sorry, I don't know of any accessible games that can use a joystick with clutch
and all.  I do know though that if you don't shift at the correct time in Mach
1 and Homer on a Harley your engine bogs down and thus you do not get up to
speed well etc.

I have just gotten started playing with some sounds and code for a driving or
racing game that will use my new Logitech MOMO Racing joystick.  Since it does
not have a clutch peddle, I plan to have an automatic clutch, but the shifting
timing will be important just as it is in Mach 1 and Homer on a Harley.

TGIF and BFN

     Jim

Holy! Doughnuts! Fatman!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]