well I actually installed eva and its speech tools and found I need to enter a
number from within world.
I tried the tools but got a nice error so they are uninstalled, I didn't even
keep the links.
Sounds like all this is a waste of time.
If you need to get stuff working by going inworld first and inworld aint
accessible then its no real solution at all.
At 03:35 a.m. 23/09/2008, you wrote:
>I have tried to open the SL client but Jaws doesn't read anything...
>

>---

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]