HI all
I'm giving the demo of ESP pinball classic a try.
Correct me if I'm wrong but to me it seems as if pinball is half and half
gambling.
The ball is rolling and, like in pack man's case, you must just hope the
ball doesn't come in contact with a ghost.
Is it so that you only use the shift keys during the scan process?
Is there times when you just sit back and wait for the  ball to contact your
flippers?
Is the pinball tables nonending games that you can't beat?
Sometimes it happens that  early in the game a ghost eats pack man.
In other words, I' selected pack man from the menu, I  press spacebar to
launch the ball.
I hear how pack man goes through  tunnels and eating dots for a short while,
but then pack man is eaten.
This  happens before the ball contacts my flipper.
Why is this?
Am I suppose to hit the shift keys during the whole game or only when the
ball contacts the flipper?
Why does it happen that the sharif locks me up in the jail in the  wild west
table?
Did I per accident send the ball to the jale?
Because what happens is: I hear how the ball bumps around and then all of a
sudden I'm locked up.
Never did it happent that I'm locked up immediately after pressing shift
when an object is scanned.
I'm not sure how often should I press the shift keys
Should I only press it to choose from which  side must the scan start and to
send the ball in the direction of the scan or should I hit shift
continuously in the game? I have read the instructions on the pack man and
wild west tables a number of times, but I'm still not sure how often must I
press shift.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]