To: "gamers" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 8:05 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] ESP pinball clasic

HI all
I'm giving the demo of ESP pinball classic a try.
Correct me if I'm wrong but to me it seems as if pinball is half and half
gambling.
I'm not sure on that one. I guess it is, but that's the fun of it all.
The ball is rolling and, like in pack man's case, you must just hope the
ball doesn't come in contact with a ghost.
Is it so that you only use the shift keys during the scan process?
The shift key is used to control the flipper once a scan begins.
Is there times when you just sit back and wait for the ball to contact your
flippers?
I do this all the time. Makes the game more random in my view!
Is the pinball tables nonending games that you can't beat?
That's right, however you get a maximum score of 2,000,000,000 and the table starts all over again.
Sometimes it happens that  early in the game a ghost eats pack man.
In other words, I' selected pack man from the menu, I  press spacebar to
launch the ball.
I hear how pack man goes through tunnels and eating dots for a short while,
but then pack man is eaten.
This  happens before the ball contacts my flipper.
Why is this?
This is just pure bad luck I'm afraid.
Am I suppose to hit the shift keys during the whole game or only when the
ball contacts the flipper?
Only when the ball contacts the flipper should you press the shift key. That's what I do anyway.
Why does it happen that the sharif locks me up in the jail in the wild west
table?
Unfortunately your ball landed in the jail purely by bad luck.
Did I per accident send the ball to the jale?
Because what happens is: I hear how the ball bumps around and then all of a
sudden I'm locked up.
Yes, see above.
Never did it happent that I'm locked up immediately after pressing shift
when an object is scanned.
I'll try that.
I'm not sure how often should I press the shift keys
Should I only press it to choose from which side must the scan start and to
send the ball in the direction of the scan or should I hit shift
continuously in the game? I have read the instructions on the pack man and
wild west tables a number of times, but I'm still not sure how often must I
press shift.
I would personally press shift when it's time to start the scan. This is personal preference in my view, but I feel it's more random doing it this way.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]