Hi,

What cellphone do you have? Because there are cheaper alternatives out
there to trekker.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of dark
Sent: 06 October 2008 23:52
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Ot, trecker recordings

I'm really sorry for posting an ot message, but sinse I changed
computers, I've lost both the E-mail address and website for the oteasy
audeasy off topic list.

appologies to tom and all other mods, and feel free someone to give me
the oteasy address, ---- if that list is even being checked stil of
course.

Back to trecker though, sinse i'm probably getting one in the very near
future, I was wondering if there were any audio recordings or tutorials
available for it. the humanware site has complete html documentation,
but no actual recordings, and I do always like the hands on touch.

I didn't see anything immediately obvious on main menue or blind cool
tech, but then again, i didn't check all that seriously.

any advice would be appreciated.

appologies again to tom and co. #

all the best,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] You can make changes or update your
subscription via the web, at
list, please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Checked by AVG.
07/10/2008 18:40

Checked by AVG.
07/10/2008 18:40