From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of dark
Sent: 07 October 2008 09:25
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Ot, trecker recordings

Hi.

an immensely cheap mobile with no speech at all. After pricing
everything
up, pluss the other phone contract I'd need, trecker actually didn't
work
out as that much more, and I was impressed with many of the extra
navigation
functions when i had a brief demo of one at site village earlier this
year.

Beware the Grue!