De: "David Standen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Para: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Data: Quinta, 9 de Outubro de 2008 00:17
Assunto: [Audyssey] Bonus level in Super Liam

Hi all,
  I purchased Super Liam couple of months ago, and have managed to beat the
game 3 times now. however, I haven't come across the bonus level. Is this
unlockable? If not, what do I have to accomplish in order to play the bonus
level? I tried loading th
e game after I had defeated X1, but it just took me back to the beginning.
  Hope this makes sense.
David
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--