From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of David Standen
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 3:17 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Bonus level in Super Liam

Hi all,
  I purchased Super Liam couple of months ago, and have managed to beat the
game 3 times now. however, I haven't come across the bonus level. Is this
unlockable? If not, what do I have to accomplish in order to play the bonus
level? I tried loading the game after I had defeated X1, but it just took me
back to the beginning.
  Hope this makes sense.
David
[EMAIL PROTECTED]