To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 6:35 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] just a quick hello

Just wanted to say hello,
I just joined.
I'm a software developer, and have been interested in making a game accessible to the blind for some time; ideas would be great. I'd be doing this as a hobby, so I'm not promising much, but it would be fun to have a game on the workbench.

Thanks,
Visit TDS for quality software and website production
http://tysdomain.com
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
aim: st8amnd2005
skype: st8amnd127