From: "nicol" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 10, 2008 9:29 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Terraformers First Level

1.  where can I find this game?
www.terraformers.nu
2.  is it a free game?
No; there's a free demo you can try out, but it's not free. It's worth every cent of it though I think--I just wish I had a better computer.
3.  can you beat it or is it one of those nonbeatable games like super
deekout?
I'm thinking it should be beatable, though I haven't managed to beat it yet since I only have so much time to sit with it and I can't seem to get it to save at the location I left off. I'm sure there's a way around that though that I'm just not seeing.

Terrence