yeah they are supposed to go in order.
I have managed to complete the top level of terraformas but I seem to get stuck
in the water level, I have the game and play it with a friend, who has a reg of
it.
Which I also share with him.
But we get stuck on part of the level, either we go round in circles or just
run out of amo.
At 08:36 a.m. 9/10/2008, you wrote:
>Are the three tone-wheels on the sound-flower supposed to go in order?
>I tune them to what I think is right, but they never seem to match--and
>the wind always seems to block the tones of the flower out when I get
>next to the tone wheels.  Is there some trick to this?
>
>Thanks,
>Terrence
>---

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]