To: "gamers" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 6:23 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] alien outback

HI all
You won't believe it! I have so many friends who buys me birthday presents. I also got alien outback for my birthday.
I'm still new to the game and  it will cost a lot of practice.
I have a suggestion for the music and ambients in the game.

there is a song I like very much: london by night.
so as music in game play I would like london by night played in the c chord by a saw.
the sounds of the ships must also sound like a saw.
a saw is the thing used for wood but some people also play it as a musical instrument.
THE SOUND OF THE SAW LETS ME THINK OF THE MOON.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]