Hi Charles,
Yeah, Aliens in the Outback has certainly got a fair amount of difficulty built in from the get go. One of the cooller aspects I have always liked is the alien landers. That was totally something new I have never seen in a Space Invader knock off before. Then, the music is really cool as well.

Charles Rivard wrote:
Even on the easy difficulty, it's not all that easy. That's what I like about the game. There are hints on how you are supposed to kill each type of ship. Check them out. And, if you think you are playing on the hardest difficulty, go ahead and start a new game, choose the most difficult level, and you'll certainly see the difference!

---
Pretty is as pretty does.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]