Even on the easy difficulty, it's not all that easy. That's what I like about the game. There are hints on how you are supposed to kill each type of ship. Check them out. And, if you think you are playing on the hardest difficulty, go ahead and start a new game, choose the most difficult level, and you'll certainly see the difference!

---
Pretty is as pretty does.
----- Original Message ----- From: "nicol" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "gamers" <Gamers@audyssey.org>; "gamers" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 10:08 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] alien outback

I find alien outback really difficult.
I'm playing it on easy difficulty but it feels like I'm playing on insane
difficulty .
The ships descends too fast and I have never been able to complete a level
without any landed ships.
I'm only getting as far as level3, then the landed ships drains my energy
quickly.
Has anybody been able to get to the bonus levels?

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]