To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 12:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] sounds archives

Hi Tyler,
Sounds great. A Halo style clone would rock. As far as sound effects go I can probably help out with that depending on what exactly you need.

Tyler Littlefield wrote:
As mentioned before, I was thinking about making a game.
I'd like to see a first-person shooter, similar to halo or something, with a GTA blend. I'm looking for people or places that would be willing to help with sounds and music. It's going to be freeware, so nothing in return, just the thought you helped, and your names engraved on the credits page.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: tysdomain-com
Visit for quality software and web design.
skype: st8amnd2005
please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]