yeah.
I'll help, I don't have many freeware libs, all my stuff came from sighted
games my friends have or now dead servers on the net, as well as sites like the
recordest.
Due to game security, dead servers, etc and a few other things I have not as
many sounds as I'd like, I have some royalty sfx disks that I lagitimately
grabbed but I havn't intigrated these into my database as yet.
At 03:19 p.m. 17/10/2008, you wrote:
>As mentioned before, I was thinking about making a game.
>I'd like to see a first-person shooter, similar to halo or something, with a
>GTA blend.
>I'm looking for people or places that would be willing to help with sounds and
>music.
>It's going to be freeware, so nothing in return, just the thought you helped,
>and your names engraved on the credits page.
>

>Thanks,
>Tyler Littlefield
>email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>web: tysdomain-com
>Visit for quality software and web design.
>skype: st8amnd2005
>---

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]