HI all
while watching my favorite soapie I heard in the story that  a mother and her
son is playing a psp game together.
I have no idea what the genre is, I guess its 3d or side scroller.
both of them have a joystick  AND THEY  TRY TO BEAT ONE ANOTHER.
IT WILL BE VERY NICE IF  2 PEOPLE COULD PLAY AN AUDIO GAME TOGETHER.
IT WILL BE NICE, IF ME AND MY MOTHER COULD PLAY SUPER DEEKOUT FOR INSTANCE.
MY MOTHER IS FULLY SIGHTED BUT i CAN  EASILY TEACH HER TO GET USED TO PLAYING A
GAME WITH ONLY SOUNDS.
THE ONLY GAME i KNOW OF WHERE 2 PEOPLE CAN PLAY SIMULTANEOUSLY IS SNOWBALL WAR
BUT YOU AND YOUR MATE HAVE TO USE THE SAME KEYBOARD
  IS IT POSSIBLE  TO MAKE AN  AUDIO GAME WHERE YOU CAN CONNECT 2 KEYBOARDS TO A
PC SO THAT 2 PEOPLE CAN  PLAY SIMULTANEOUSLY?
FOR example, the 2 people can see which of them can get to a coin first, who of
them can first get to a spawned item, etc.

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]