The GWSE one is gone. I think it was slipgate, no?
On Oct 28, 2008, at 5:44 PM, shaun everiss wrote:

aah.
Well I never got much in miriani, maybe I should try my luck, looks like the only game I will be able to do now.
who knows, I'll just see how bored I get.
At 04:07 a.m. 29/10/2008, you wrote:
Star Conquest is Miriani. They're run by the same people, I do believe. And they're working on a GWSE equivalent but honestly, I don't have much faith
in that one either.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:gamers- [EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: October 28, 2008 4:34 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] scifi moo

Well I'd really like a mud/moo you can do exploring, etc.
I don't want to mess with an rpg like holotrek because I am not going to be a serious all day gamer since this stuff is just for relaxation really. Until I can get my char reroled in humanity moo or they fix the various things that happen after death of the char then I really can't use it, well
I can but I obviously don't have any objects at all.
Miriani is just becomming bad, and I never stayed on it long enough to
really enjoy it, I hardly mastered it.
And the rest, slipgate legacy, etc seem to be offline or going offline. One thing that was mentioned on the squidsoft community was a moo called milkeyway 2306 or something, is this still opperating or is this gone to. I'd really like something that has a scifi feel to it, for casual play. Also I wander what happened to star conquest there aparently is supposed to
be a new version but www.squidsoft.net just yealds a blank page.
If scc comes back up I may just join that.
I managed to read the last ever log, although it sounded quite rough at
least it was semi interesting.