Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] exciting free games - are there such things?

hmm free games with action.
Hmmm.
there is puppy 1 by jim kitchen if you call that action.
there is the tourniment game bpc has, thats action, and the 10 min 3d verlocity game.
There is treasurehunt which is free to an extent.
Even though its a demo.
But there is no real free  fps game.
usagames.us has startrek final conflict and there is sound rts.
there are the games by jim kitchen but these are not full on battle and the spoonbill games which are just card games, etc. You really need to buy the games or borrow them or something if you really want to have full action.