Hi.
What about shell shock and sound rts? Or do those not fall into the appropriate category of action games? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Lindsay Cowell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 02, 2008 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] exciting free games - are there such things?

Hi Lindsay,
Can you define what exciting and full of action means to you? It is difficult to answer this question because exciting and full of action is pretty subjective, and is pretty much defined by personal preference. That said I do have a couple of suggestions.
One you might head over to my web site
http://www.usagames.us
and download Super Deecout produced by DanZ Games. It is a great little time waister, and is now free once you apply the official unlock patch for it. Another free game I like that might meet your requirements is Dark Destroyer. It is a modern day Space Invader clone and is also free. I haven't yet managed to put the links up for it, but you can download it direct from
http://www.usagames.us/downloads/games/pb-games/DD-Setup.exe
Other than that I can't think of any others off the top of my head that meets your requirements. As you have realised most of the free games are along the board, card, or Bop It lines. The really cool accessible action games such as Shades of Doom, Tank Commander, Lone Wolf, Sarah, Packman, etc cost cash.

Lindsay Cowell wrote:
Hi folks, I would like to apologise to any developers I might offend with this message, but are there such things as exciting free games with a lot of action? I ask this as I am on a low income and would like to build up my collection of free games.

Lindsay Cowell

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Virus Database (VPS): 081102-0, 11/02/2008
Tested on: 11/2/2008 4:58:32 PM

please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]