From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 3:49 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Be jewled

oh man thats going to really suck liam, your games are always one of the top
things there is.
However I understand if you want to finally go, at least you leave with
honour in a way.
lworks never has had any stupid preorder things and things that I will not
mention that have happened with other developers.
Ok excluding gma and maybe pcs that is.
No company shifts like draconis no copywrite issues like usagames had, and
nothing like the desaster james north had.
I will miss it if you do leave us though.