Hi.

As well as bridge Baron, I'm also looking for more information about the
Talking maze game from Rwf software http://www.rwfts.com/

and future Boy from general coffee company
http://www.generalcoffee.com/futureboy/about.html

These do not have downloadable demos, so all I've been able to do is paraphrase
what's on their sites, which isn't good.
I'm also looking for information about super football (which i remember trying
a couple of years ago), Armadillo army and talking word puzles (which demos
crashed on me when i tried them), and the interactive fiction from malinch
entertainment.

I'll try and play these myself so as to give them a fair hereing, ---- but it
might take me a while.

thanks in advance.